Car Wash Supervisor
Position Summary: Car Wash Supervisor manages the daily operation of the car wash and supervises and coordinated the activities of a team of vehicle cleaners and detailers. Inventories supplies, such as detergents, brushes, etc. and ensures the daily cleaning (interior and exterior) of SCR's fleet. SCR prides itself on its reputation for being a superior service provider with the cleanest and most well-kept vehicles.
Essential Job Functions:
- May perform cleaning/washing of vehicle interior and exteriors during peak periods (as needed)
- Safely move vehicles from carwash or maintenance to staging area.
- Properly park vehicles in coordination with the vehicle staging plan.
- Properly utilize sanitation equipment and supplies
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily on-time performance
- Daily productivity
- Ability to follow department Standard Operating Procedures
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid IL or IN driver's license.
- Ability to communicate effective both orally and written and accurately document required information and work as completed.
Physical Demands: Walking or standing for extended periods of time, lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs., excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills, normal color vision in addition to good close-up vision either normal or corrected
Work Environment: The Car Wash Supervisor must be able to work in a garage environment that may be crowded or noisy with occasional exposure to inclement weather. The Car Wash Supervisor will also be exposed to various cleaning chemicals.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.