Mobile Data Technician
SCR is looking for a motivated individual, with exceptional skills understanding the function of Tablets and mobile devices. Someone who can troubleshoot and repair issues that may occur with drivers. We are looking for a mobile tech who can diagnose and repair all issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to install and program on board Tablets and Mobile Cameras.
- Ability to install new wiring harnesses if needed.
- Certified in electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have own tools and diagnostic equipment
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily productivity
- Ability to follow department Standard Operating Procedures
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid IL driver's license.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with various departments
- Ability to read and write English; to accurately document required information and work as completed.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and achieve goals.
Walking or standing for extended periods of time, lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs., excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills, normal color vision in addition to good close-up vision either normal or corrected
The Mobile Data Technician must be able to work in a garage environment that may be crowded or noisy with occasional exposure to inclement weather.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.