Position Summary: Perform a variety of safety, customer service and public relations duties and related functions. Provide first line response to emergencies that occur on the lot and carry out SCR Medical Transportation policies and procedures. Observe and report issues and safety concerns as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interact with employees, visitors, and clients in a friendly, professional manner.
- Patrol assigned lot areas and proactively address safety hazards, presence of unauthorized persons, or other sources of potential crime or harm to property.
- Provide SCR shuttle transportation for employees between parking areas, using SCR issued vehicle
- Respond to emergency calls and resolve incidents according to procedure.
- Intervene as necessary to confront and restrain hostile or abusive persons that attempt to enter the lot unauthorized.
- Prepare written reports on activities.
- Cooperate with all recognized and responsible law enforcement and government agencies.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to complete Administrative tasks
- Overall professionalism in appearance and performance
- 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Basic MS Office capabilities
- Valid Driver’s License.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the Lot Coordinator is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time; run, sit, climb and/or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Ability to listen more closely and acutely than normal daily life to accurately perceive information. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to discern colors and work in a night setting. Employee must maintain appropriate physical standards including agility, physical strength, and stamina in order to respond to emergency situations. Sitting and standing for long periods of time, walking and running short and long distances, and function for extended periods in all weather and environmental conditions.
Work Environment: The Lot Coordinator must be able to work for extended periods in both a garage and outdoor environment where conditions can be noisy with exposure to possible inclement weather.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.