Driver Aide - Part Time
Job Title Driver Aide
The SCR Driver Aide will assist Drivers with the loading and unloading of students into the vehicle/van as well as attend to the students en route.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assisting the Driver in boarding. seating, and securement by receiving students as they enter
- Ensure that students are transported safely and are not left unattended
- Supervise and attend to needs of students while en route
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily on-time performance
- Daily productivity
- Ability to follow department Standard Operating Procedures
- Customer Service and professional appearance
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be competent, reliable, and be of good moral character
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and Criminal Background Check
- Must meet all physical requirements
Lifting and/or carrying 25-50 lbs., pushing/pulling with a force of up to 60 lbs., repetitive movements and postures, sitting continuously for long periods of time, walking up to 0.5 mi.
The Driver Aide must be able to work in an environment consisting of periods of time in a vehicle and confined space with periodic exposure to outside weather conditions and traffic congestion. The Driver Aide must also be able to work periodically in a garage environment that may be crowded or noisy.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.