Project Manager - RMMCC
The Regional Mobility Management Call Center (RMMCC) facilitates service for Kane, DuPage, Will (Frankfort) and Cook, Counties, in addition to taking reservation calls for Kane County, DuPage County, Will County, South Cook and City of Chicago.
The RMMCC Manager plans, directs, coordinates and implements the operation of a paratransit mobility coordination center operating under contract with transit agencies and/or municipalities providing paratransit services. Duties and responsibilities include the direction of reservations, scheduling, where’s my ride calls and dispatching the facilitation of real time trip performance by multiple transportation providers under contract to provide trip services. A major part of the work is staffing and training and also trip planning efficiency, accurate bookings, and ensuring accurate reporting of all services both by coordination center staff and contracted transportation providers.
Nature and Scope: SCR is a rapidly growing, specialized public transportation company that has built its reputation in the industry with a strong focus on customer service, on-time performance and continuous improvement. The foundation for its success is based on core values and cultural norms in the organization centered around sensitivity, caring and responsiveness, values embodied in the name of the company itself, SCR. Successful employees in the organization embrace these values and also demonstrate high standards of excellence, hard work/dedication/ professionalism, respect, adaptability, dependability, patience and teamwork.
- Staffing to ensure Revenue is met monthly.
- Daily Staffing to ensure all KPI metrics are met.
- Selection and use of existing transportation provider networks to provide ADA paratransit services.
- Ensure effective creation and implementation of provider SOP’s for accurate trip performance and billing.
- Management of multiple sets of eligibility criteria, fares and service methodologies.
- Use of Trapeze and other software for paratransit scheduling.
- Management of services in a high call-volume metropolitan environment.
- Effective use of taxi resources in ADA paratransit service.
- Development of process and strategies for building productivity without compromising high quality service.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required;
- Five (5) years of Paratransit and/or Transportation experience in an operation that provides more than 1,000 trips per day;
- Operational knowledge of the Paratransit or Transportation Industry;
- Computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office;
- Analysis, customer service, verbal and written communication skills;
- Travel Planning Sense of direction and map/navigation skills;
- Some experience with NEMT transportation is highly desirable.
- Employee is required to work in an office setting in a cubicle where there is constant communication with providers and co-workers.
- Employees generally work 40 – 50 hours per week;
- Requires flexible hours, including extended days and some weekends as needed with rotating holidays.
- Employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a desk operating a computer, phone, and two-way radio.
- Employee must possess excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Normal color vision is required in addition to good close-up vision either normal or corrected.
- Visual acuity should be at a level where working on the computer will not inhibit vision.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.