Automotive Vehicle Cleaner
Fleet MaintenanceFleet Maintenance
Vehicle Cleaners are responsible for the daily cleaning (interior and exterior) of SCR's fleet. SCR prides itself on its reputation for being a superior service provider with the cleanest and most well-kept vehicles.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently clean/wash vehicle interior and exteriors.
- Utilize upholstery extractor to clean interior as needed.
- Check washer solvent and refilling as required.
- Safely move vehicles through car wash
Key Performance Indicators:
- Daily on-time performance
- Daily productivity
- Ability to follow department Standard Operating Procedures
- Candidate must have a high school diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Candidate must have and maintain a valid IL driver's license.
- Ability to read and write English; to accurately document required information and work as completed.
- Must be able to work with little supervision and achieve goals.
Walking or standing for extended periods of time, lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs., excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills, normal color vision in addition to good close-up vision either normal or corrected
The Vehicle Cleaner must be able to work in a garage environment that may be crowded or noisy with occasional exposure to inclement weather. The Vehicle Cleaner will also be exposed to various cleaning chemicals.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.